Friday, July 24, 2009

Beauty Product I can’t Live Without – Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil

I have very very light brows that are barely there. I never knew how to make them look, crayon pencils make them look way too strong, and powers make them look flat. Until, a lady from Nordstrom recommended me Anastasia’s Perfect Brow Pencil.

Perfect Brow Pencil

You use one end pencil in smoothly, and then use the brush end magically lift the color on to your own brow hair. That’s what it seems like to me. It looks so natural, just like your own.

I have been using this brow pencil every single day for the last two and half years, and finally finished it, and I meant the last bit of it. I have never used any make up stuff to it’s end. This brow pencil certainly served me well.

I didn’t make it to the store for almost a week after this brow pencil died, I felt so naked the whole time. I didn’t even want to look at myself in the mirror. Now, I’m finally happy again, I have good looking, visible, face lifting, glowing eye brows again. YAY!

Oh, just so everyone knows, Nordstrom no longer carries Anastasia for some reason, which I don’t understand. Everyone loves her products. Now, you have to go to Sephora.

What is that one thing you can’t live without? Share with us please.  

No comments:

Post a Comment