Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kasey & David (Rehearsal)



Last month we had a chance to do an amazing wedding in California with famed wedding planner Mindy Weiss. We shot for 3 full days and produced some of my favorite work! We will likely have more posts on this event when it goes live, but for now here are a few photographs from the wedding rehearsal. I rarely shoot rehearsal (often times I'm only shooting the dinner) but got some fun shots while shooting it!



For any photo geeks out there, the top photograph is shot on a Rolleiflex with Kodak's 400NC film (which I rate at 200 for extra saturation and exposure) and the bottom photo is taken with my trusty Lomo LC-A with Kodak's BW 400 CN. Is that helpful? Are photographers out in internet-land interested in what I'm shooting with and how I'm shooting it? If so, I can try and provide this info more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment