Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Don’t Do This to Me

9:52p.m., July 29th, 2009

99 Fahrenheit – out side, Las Vegas, Nevada

89 Fahrenheit – inside of my house

--------------- a/c DOWN ---------------

I’m sitting in front of the computer, sweating. All the fans are on high, and I’m trying to calm my heard down, so I feel cooler, but I’m still sweating, like a pig.

My make up is all melted, there’s not a single outfit I can think of to make me feel cooler. My hair is all sticky, and I seriously can’t think of anything fashionable at this moment. This is the second day our air conditioning down. I can’t say that I’m coping with it very well. It makes me has no patient, no inspiration, and no motivation. I’m feeling very bad for my child who has to deal with me in this situation. I don’t know how people back in the days use to do it. We are so spoiled now.

Sitting in front of the computer sure doesn’t cool me down, in fact, I feel even hotter from the heat that is coming out from the PC.

Repair guy, please come to our house and have it fixed tomorrow. So I can be a good mother and wife again. Thank you!

HOT!!!!! Errrrr……

No comments:

Post a Comment