Monday, August 3, 2009

Beauty Test – Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie

We were trying to find something to do that doesn’t involve the heat outside on Saturday, and we (I) decided to go to the mall. My husband does not like to go to the mall, because he knows it means we are going to spend money. I told myself we are just going to window shopping, but then I got sucked in buying another lip gloss that I don’t need.

I love lip glosses, and that’s why I probably have 10 of them just sitting around,  but I always forget to use them, so they are just sitting there, kind of waste of money. However this one is different. I saw the ad in magazines, and they looked so healthy and delicious. I mean they certainly got the message crossed. Apparently this little wand is packed with Vitamin C and antioxidant that supposedly to make your lips look good and age slower. 

clinique-vitamin-c-lip-smoothie-ad-visual-500x541 

Of course I had to try it at Nordstrom to see if it’s really that awesome. I tried on a coral color called Mango-thon, and a pink color called Pink Me Up. I Loved how the texture looked after I applied; it seriously smoothed my lips up, like I’m wearing a layer of plastic cover on my lips, but my lips look natural. It’s full of shine but not very sticky like some other lip glosses I have. The coverage is a lot stronger than normal lip gloss too. I’m not sure about the anti-aging part, but the amazing smoothing feature has definitely sold on me.

At the end I went to the mango one, because it suits my complexion better. Now I love, love it, and actually remember to apply it before I leave the house, I just hope that is going to last, hehe…

IMG_4223-Edit-2

No comments:

Post a Comment