Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Three Days of Shabby Apple – The Dress

I have been talking to Kate from Shabby Apple back and forth a few times about reviewing their preteen line, which was just launched at the beginning of this month. I was so excited that they were letting one of my friends try out and keep this cute GI Jane dress from their fall preteen line.

If you haven’t heard about Shabby Apple they are a Utah based womens clothing line. Their design is not just modest but also very trendy. It seems like someone finally put thoughts and heart into designing modest clothing. They started with women’s line, and expanded into maternity, children, and now preteen.

We received our beautiful packed GI Jane dress a couple weeks ago. I think just the tissue paper and the sticker has already sold on me this olive green dress.

IMG_4306

Courtni is my little friend who accepted this invitation. She just turned 13 this year, and loves pretty dresses. We did a photo shoot with her on Saturday for this dress. Although we had to get up very early on Saturday morning to shoot, it didn’t stop us from having a great time. I wish this is my full time job, playing dress up and taking pictures.

Here are a few pictures of cute Courtni in the cute Shabby Apple GI Jane dress.

IMG_4429

IMG_4430

When we asked Courti how she likes this dress; Courti said,

“ This dress is amazing. It is very versatile and can go with everything. It is a very comfortable dress and it is pefect for church, school, or just hanging out with your friends. I love this dress and would recommend it to anyone.”

Well, just how versatile can this dress be? We are going to show you how to dress them up and down for the next two days. Tomorrow, come back and check out the going to school/causal look, and don’t forget to check out the special occasion/ dressy look the day after. I know you won’t be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment