Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sephora Sample Review – Pore No More

I did finally get to try my dr. brandt Pore No More pore refiner sample last week. I was very impressed with how fast it was set on my face. This beige color cream just glides on my skin, makes my pores appear smaller, and took all the shine away from my face. Although I still felt there was something missing, so I put foundation over this refiner, and my skin looked flawless and ready for make up.

I was seriously considering this over Philosophy’s The Present clear makeup which I have blogged about a couple of weeks ago. But the added step and added time with using dr. brandt pore refiner in my routine has convinced me to stay with Philosophy’s The Present clear makeup.

If you have really oily skin and seeking for a very polished look, pore no more refiner is the right stuff for you. If you are like me, has combination skin, wanting a more natural look, and doesn’t have a lot of time in the morning for getting ready, I would recommend the Philosophy’s clear make up, and save the foundations for a special occasion.  

pores no more® pore refiner

No comments:

Post a Comment