Thursday, August 27, 2009

Beth & Josh (A Shoot in San Francisco)



I'm shooting Beth and Josh's wedding in New Orleans in March, but they live in San Francisco. Since I had a wedding in San Fran 3 weeks ago, Chase and I spent a day in the city with these two kids on the Sunday after my wedding. We went to all over town to a few of their favorite spots! My favorite time of the day was buying junk food and a six pack of beer and sitting on the roof of Beth's apartment building just talking about life. I'm so blessed they chose me to document this time of life for them.

With street vendors in Chinatown:




Listening to music in their favorite park:


On the roof of Beth's apartment building:


A stroll near the Golden Gate Bridge:












Check out their "record" the date card. So nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment