Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Does This Outfit Work?

I got this dress from a boutique in L.A. last year. I was crazy about the crispy summer white, and the flowy silhouette. Problem was that the hemline barely made the modesty line, and it shrank after each time I washed it. This dress literally turned to a top. Besides wearing it as a cover up when I go swimming, it’s just been sitting in my closet for almost a year now.

I tried to layer with other stuff, but nothing looks right with it. Until, I got that cute brown belt from Banana Republic, I think I can actually make it work now .

IMG_4257-Edit

 

IMG_4264-Edit

dress: Ryu:

skirt: thrift store

shoes: CIRCA Joan & David

Belt: Banana Republic

What do you guys think? Does this outfit work? I still feel it’s a little weird somewhere. At least, I can wear this dress top again, hehe…

(My husband hates taking photos. I have to beg him for hours, and he just takes one picture, and turn away. I had to drag him back to take more. I need to get one of those remote thing for my camera, it will help indeed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment