Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Recent Bargain Buys - Belt Collection Upgrade

I never really own any nice belts, out of the ten or fifteen belts that I did own, probably only one of them was leather and good quality. It’s not that I don’t prefer nice ones, but because my budge is under $20 for each belt, and I want one of each kind to go with different outfits.

Luckily since I was pregnant, the desire of wearing a belt has been very low, and it continued until not long ago when I saw that fold over belt look I blogged about here. I realize how outdated my belt collection is, and decided that I’m just going to put them away somewhere till they are back in fashion again.

So I was on the hunt for cute belts, and that’s when I bumped into the Banana Republic’s buy two sales items and get one for free sale, and they happen to have a ton of cute belts on sale. This is not a 30% off sale, nor 50% off sale. Let’s say that I paid 12% of what it would have cost retail. Each belt was $49 originally, and I paid for $7.99 + $8.99 for two of them and got the other one for free.

Can you beat that? Three belts; two leather, and one elastic with leather parts; different shades of brown, and countless potential. All for 18 bucks. This has to be my best bargain buy for the last few months. Love it!

IMG_4323

So far, I have utilized two of them in my outfits. I have pictures, but that will have to be another post. I can’t wait till the cooler weather rolls in, so I can “belt up” my outfits everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment