Friday, August 7, 2009

Help – Fold Over Belt

I was flipping through the Teen Vogue September 2009 issue the other day, and there were two looks both had this fold-over belt thing which I LOVE. Check them out.

belt

IMG

I think the belt is the best element of the whole outfit for both these looks. The way they are wearing the belt makes it so much more interesting to look at. I want my belt to look like that so bad. Do you guys know how to fold over the belt to achieve this look, or do you think there are special belts there that actually suppose to look like that?

I tried to play around with my belt to create this look, but no success yet. And I don’t know it’s very good for belts to be folded in a knot; you can see the folded part creased up, like what my husband said, “way to ruin your belt!”, hehe…

So if you have it figured out, please let me know. This would look so cute with my jacket and cardigan in the fall. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment